India Glycols was trading at Rs 292.40 per share, up by Rs 38.80 or 15.30% as at 1107 hours on Friday, on the BSE. The stock witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 3.49 times.
It attracted a traded volume of 17,83,772 shares and traded value of Rs 5,043.62 lakh on the NSE. The company hit its 52-week high during Friday’s trade and had hit its 52-week low of Rs 109.20 on November 9, 2016 on the NSE.
India Glycols Limited offers Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG), Ethylene Oxide Derivatives (EODs) and Ethyl Alcohol. The company is engaged in the manufacture of technology-based bulk, speciality and performance chemicals, and natural gums, spirits, industrial gases, sugar and nutraceuticals.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.