The government of India has so far generated a revenue of approximately Rs 27.79 billion from the auction and allotment of 83 coal blocks. (BL)
The Finance Ministry said the customs department is moving towards a paperless regime and doing away with submission of certain documents physically by importers and exporters from December 1. (BL)
Providing a window to black money holders, the government proposed to levy a total tax, penalty and surcharge of 50% on the amount deposited post demonetisation while higher taxes and stiffer penalty of up to 85% await those who don't disclose but are caught. (BS)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.