The country’s forex reserves had gone down by $1.19 billion to $367.04 billion in the previous week.
The central bank said that foreign currency assets, which constitute a major chunk of the forex reserves, had gone down by $1.496 billion to $341.276 billion during the week.
According to the bulletin, the country’s gold reserves remained unchanged at $20.46 billion, while its special drawing rights (SDRs) decreased by $17.9 million to $1.45 billion.
India's reserve position in the International Monetary Fund (IMF) fell by $28.5 million to $2.318 billion, the bulletin added.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.