As per the recent survey from the plant owners, the demand for the Indian meals have been shrinking every year.
India imports almost 70 percent of edible oil for domestic use, hence the farmers are not getting good value for their produce, which forces them to produce less Soybean every year to avoid loss from their farm.
The industry owners and farmers have argued for help from the government to impose heavy import duty on the edible oil to safeguard the farmers and industry owners which will help them to increase the production. Farmers and industry owners are awaiting for government support.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.