The stock was trading up by 1.64% at Rs 267 per share on BSE at 1202 hours. The stock opened at Rs 265.80 per share. The stock touched its intraday high and low at RS 271.20 and Rs 262.90 per share, respectively. The stock also witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 2.58 times.
The stock has attracted total traded volume of 14,84,056 shares and traded value of Rs 3,964 lakh on NSE at 1204 hours. Its 52-week high stood at Rs 295 as on September 15, 2017 and 52-week low at Rs 18.50 as on December 2016.
Block deal is a single transaction, of a minimum quantity of 5 lakh shares or a minimum value of Rs 5 crore, between two parties which are mostly institutional players. The transaction happens through a separate trading window.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.