Some of the details that have been revealed about the meeting clearly stated that the top honchos of the companies were meeting the PM to inform him about the partnership they had inked with the Japanese Government and how it will impact Indian automobile market in the years to come.
To explore the potential of the Indian automobile market, Volkswagen also wishes to expand its footprint in this fast emerging market.
Several other automobile giants have also visited India in the recent times. Skoda Auto’s global CEO, Bernhard Maier; General Motors CEO, Mary Barra; and Ford Motors' executive chairman, Bill Ford visited the country to revamp the local operations to meet the surging demand of the market.
As per the rating agency, CARE, Indian automobile industry has showcased its potential and performed extremely well in 2016.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.