This includes IndiGo, Cafe Coffee Day, Matrix Cellular and GVK Airport.
A report says that at least 20 of these firms received approval from mSebi to launch Initial Public Offers (IPOs).
Cafe Coffee Day, Matrix Cellular and RBL Bank — approached the regulator , while some others including IndiGo are expected to file their draft prospectus this week.
GVK Group also plans to list its airports business arm, GVK Airport Developers, and may raise an estimated Rs. 3,000 crore.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.