As per the filing, the proposal comprises two components - Serviceable and Non-serviceable Debt. The former shall be paid within 6 years, with last payment due on March 31, 2024, while the latter to be converted into Optionally convertible cumulative redeemable preference shares or OCCRPS. OCCRPS shall be redeemed within a span of 4 years, starting from April 01, 2024.
Indosolar Ltd is currently trading at Rs 7.51, up by Rs 0.31 or 4.31% from its previous closing of Rs 7.2 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs 7.1 and has touched a high and low of Rs 7.92 and Rs 7.01 respectively. So far 41.22 lakh shares were traded on the counter.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.