The company has posted a net profit of Rs 3606 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as compared to Rs 3398 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015. Revenue for the September quarter was Rs 17,310 crore compared to Rs 16,782 crore in the previous quarter.
“We focused on strong execution in Q2 with our core IT services business showing good progress on the strength of our innovation and operational initiatives. While we continue to navigate an uncertain external environment, we remain focused on executing our strategy and increasing momentum of our software plus services model. Considering our performance in the first half of the year and the near-term uncertain business outlook, we are revising our revenue guidance.” said Dr. Vishal Sikka, CEO.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.