The consolidated EBITDA grew by 5.6% QoQ to Rs. 5,493 cr due to the improvement in EBITDA margins by 74 bps QoQ . The consolidated EBITDA margin for Q2FY17 stood at 31.7% against 31% of previous quarter.
The scrip opened at Rs 1060 and touched a high and low of Rs 1080.7 and Rs 996.15 respectively. A total of 18587423 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 241650.06 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 5 touched a 52 week high of Rs 1278 on 03-Jun-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 1009.2 on 22-Aug-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 1057.5 and Rs 1010 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 12.75 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 57.71 % and 29.05 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.