The company is planning to make an investment of $15 million (Rs 100 crore) in the China business in 2017, so as to continue to fuel the growth potential in its fastest-growing market, according to Arun Pattabhiraman, Global Head of Marketing, InMobi, said the report.
Investments in the previous two years have got doubled in China, in terms of sales and operations. China investments constitute 40% of the total sales and operations investments, as of today. Investment growth in China is expected by another 100% in 2017, he told ET.
The China market contributes more than 28% to the company’s total revenue. The firm is amid the rare global internet companies that have managed to make it to the China market and secure a place for themselves in the aforementioned market, added the report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.