The company has commenced the commercial operations of one additional screen (with seating capacity of 105 seats) in the existing Multiplex Cinema Theatre, taken on Lease basis, and located at DR World, Parvat Patia, Surat in the State of Gujarat with effect from October 15, 2016. With the addition of 1 more screen, the said Multiplex Cinema Theatre will now have 5 screens and 924 seats.
INOX is now present in 57 cities with 112 Multiplexes, 440 screens and a total seating capacity of 1,12,549 seats across India.
The scrip opened at Rs 262 and has touched a high and low of Rs 266 and Rs 260.45 respectively. So far 66384 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 2522.91 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 292.9 on 02-Sep-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 170 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 279.8 and Rs 261 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 48.7 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 30.69 % and 20.3 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.