The company's Rs. 700 crore IPO (Initial Public Offer) was subscribed over 18 times. The company further allocated shares worth Rs. 306 crore to anchor investors, thus taking the total issue size to over Rs. 1,000 crore.
The stock so far has seen trades of around 998,000 shares on the BSE, and there are pending buy orders for over 125,000 shares at Rs. 400.
Shares of Gujarat Flurochemicals the promoter company of Inox Winds are up 0.6 percent at Rs. 757.
Meanwhile, the Sensex has slipped into red and is now down 85 points at 28,623.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.