The bid was won at a fixed price of Rs 2.65 per unit for 25 years. This win is on back of the 300 MW order win from the SEC-I auction held earlier in the year. This win enhances the company’s auction-based order book to 550 MW.
The company would be developing the SEC-II project in the Kutch region in the state of Gujarat. The project would be executed over the next 12 months.
The company will supply, erect and commission its advanced 2MW Wind Turbine Generators (WTGs) of 120m hub height and 113m rotor diameter.
The stock was trading up by 1.55% at Rs 114 per share on BSE at 1123 hours. The stock opened at Rs 112.50 per share. The stock touched its intraday high and low at Rs 115.50 and Rs 111.05 per share, respectively.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.