The government e-marketplace, under the auspices of Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry has awarded the most ambitious, comprehensive and innovative government e-marketplace (GeM) – online e-commerce portal to a consortium led by Intellect Design Arena, said the company in a BSE filing on Friday.
Intellect Design Arena was trading at Rs 113 per share, up by Rs 5.40 or 5.02% as at 1515 hours on Friday, on the BSE. The stock hit an intraday high and low of Rs 115 and Rs 106.90, respectively. It attracted a traded volume of 8,53,565 shares and traded value of Rs 961.37 lakh on the NSE.
Intellect Design Arena is a comprehensive provider of digital technology solutions for mission critical banking, financial services, insurance, retail, technologies for nation’s financial infrastructure.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.