The IPO issue size stands at 1,59,48,750 shares. Total bids received as of 1630 hours stood at 1,16,99,472 shares and total bids received at cut-off price stood at 36,65,832 shares, as per the data available with National Stock Exchange (NSE). So far, the issue got subscribed by 73% on the second day of its subscription.
The company’s existing shareholders will sell 28,875,000 equity shares. Private equity giant ChrysCapital’s investment arm Botticelli would sell its entire 16.25% stake or 22,344,000 shares, in Eris Lifesciences.
The company reported a constant rise in revenue over the past five years. Its net revenue from operations for the year ended March 31, 2016, stood at around Rs 623.2 crore, witnessing a rise of around 11% on Y-o-Y basis. Net profit for the year ended March 31, 2016, stood at approximately Rs 137.97 crore, witnessing a rise of 65% on Y-o-Y basis.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.