Last year, there were only six IPOs on the National Stock Exchange, the largest domestic equity bourse.
This is in sharp contrast to other markets. Data from the World Federation of Exchanges shows that 1,013 companies listed through an IPO in 2014.
This is up from 964 issues in 2013, says a report.
Report said that Only small offers could go through in India in 2014.
The seven IPOs were in the Rs180-350 crore range.
Wonderla Holiday was listed on 9th May and has given 96% return, while Snowman Logistic was listed on 12 September and given the return of 12%.
Shemaroo Entert and Sharda Cropchem IPOs were flat.
Monte Carlo Fashions was trading below its listing price.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.