The stock witnessed 1.8 crore shares representing 0.15% equity in multiple block deals on the National Stock Exchange at Rs 264.25-264.35 per share, reported a leading business daily.
Meanwhile, the stock gained 0.64% at Rs 268.50 per share on BSE attracting a total traded quantity of 13.09 lakhs.
Meanwhile, the company has a return on equity of 26.68% for 3 years and has been maintaining a dividend payout of 60.47%. The stock on yearly basis has given 4.29% returns and has underperformed BSE Sensex index and BSE FMCG index.
Block deal is a single transaction, of a minimum quantity of five lakh shares or a minimum value of Rs 5 crore, between two parties which are mostly institutional players. The transaction happens through a separate trading window.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.