The stock has attracted a total traded volume of 42,89,105 shares and traded value of Rs 114.62 crore as of 1131 hours. All the sectoral indices on NSE were trading in the negative territory. ITC has underperformed the FMCG index on NSE. Nifty FMCG index was trading lower by 0.64% or 160 points at 25,059 level.
HDFC and HDFC Bank, which are also heavyweight stocks on the 50-stock index, were dragging it down to the lower levels. There were 9 advances, 41 declines and one unchanged stock on the Nifty, reflecting strong negative sentiments.
Volatility in the market has increased. India VIX index was trading higher by 6.67% at 13.66 level. Nifty has immediate support at the 9,830 level followed by 9,800. Meanwhile, Nifty was trading at 9,858 level, down by 105 points or 1.06% while Sensex was trading at 31,599 level, down by 322 points.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.