The stock on Tuesday’s trade rallied higher showcasing bullish sentiments dominated the stock price on bourses.
The stock witnessed a dip despite reports that the company may foray into vegetables domain by creating a new brand. The company is also planning to launch fruit pulps and juices in order to become top food company in India, according to a leading news daily.
The stock touched its intraday high of Rs 277.65 per share and a low of Rs 272.80 per share. The stock on NSE attracted a total traded quantity of 5.11 lakh shares.
Meanwhile, the company has a return on equity of 26.68% for 3 years and has been maintaining a dividend payout of 60.47%.
The stock on yearly basis has given 8.16% returns and has underperformed BSE Sensex index and BSE FMCG index.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.