The stock breached its upper circuit and locked in there, achieving a new 52-week high of Rs 630.15. The spurt in volume was more than 5 times.
The stock has delivered over 120% returns in a period of one year, outperforming the BSE Small-cap and Nifty Service sector indices over the same time span, as mentioned in a national news portal.
The India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) is a hospitality, retail and education company owned by Government of India, under Ministry of Tourism. The company operates hotels and tours & travels. The segment includes duty-free shops, operations, travels & tours operations, and many others.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.