Retail sales in September were up year-on-year in China (20.1%), North America (17.1%), Overseas markets (10.2%) and Europe (1.0%) but down 3.7% in the UK reflecting general market conditions, said the company in a BSE filing on Friday.
Andy Goss, Jaguar Land Rover Group Sales Operations Director, said, “September saw a solid performance this month across both of our brands, thanks in large part to continued customer demand for the Jaguar F-PACE and Discovery Sport, as well as an impressive consumer response to the new Range Rover Velar.”
October will see the launch of the 2018 model of Range Rover Sport, which will be Jaguar Land Rover’s first plug-in hybrid electric vehicle and marks a significant step on the company’s road to electrification, it added.
Meanwhile, Tata Motors was trading at Rs 424.45 per share, up by Rs 1.30 or 0.31% as at 1130 hours on Friday, on the BSE.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.