In the recent GST Council meeting on Saturday, cess on irrigation equipment was reduced to 12%, reported a leading business daily.
Jain Irrigation was trading at Rs 107.70 per share, up by Rs 4.80 or 4.66% as at 1006 hours on Monday, on the BSE. The stock witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 3.26 times. It attracted a traded volume of 37,03,708 shares and traded value of Rs 3,993.71 lakh on the NSE. The company had hit its 52-week high of Rs 119.70 on April 25, 2017, and 52-week low of Rs 79.70 on December 22, 2016, on the NSE.
Jain Irrigation Systems Limited is an agri-business company. The company is engaged in the manufacture of plastic products, and manufacture of fruit or vegetable juices, their concentrates squashes and powder. Its segments include Hi-Tech Agri Input Products, Industrial Products and non-conventional Energy.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.