The promoter of Jain Irrigation had released pledge on 15 lakh equity shares on September 11, reported a leading business channel on Wednesday.
Jain Irrigation Systems was trading at Rs 107.55 per share, up by Rs 1.25 or 1.18% as at 1042 hours on Wednesday, on the BSE. The stock attracted a traded volume of 15,29,429 shares and traded value of Rs 1,634.04 lakh on the NSE.
The company had hit its 52-week high of Rs 119.70 on April 25, 2017, and 52-week low of Rs 79.70 on December 22, 2016, on the NSE.
Jain Irrigation Systems Limited is an agri-business company. The company is engaged in the manufacture of plastic products, and manufacture of fruit or vegetable juices, their concentrates squashes and powder. Its segments include Hi-Tech Agri Input Products, Industrial Products and Non-conventional Energy.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.