Divis Laboratories has filed a detailed response within the permitted time to the observations made by the US health regulator after inspection of the drug firm’s manufacturing plant at Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh. (BL)
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is close to finalising ways to complete its USD800mn projects stuck midway after the contractor, Singapore’s Swiber Holdings Ltd, collapsed last year following an oil slump. (ET)
A set of critical observations issued by Portuguese drug regulator on Granules India's Gagillapur unit near Hyderabad that manufactures pharmaceutical formulation intermediates (PFIs) and finished dosages (FDs).
The Centre is seeking a higher dividend on the back of IOC, HPCL and BPCL reporting much higher profits in the first half of this fiscal, as well as improved earnings per share. (ET)
The government has clarified that the consumers will not bear any extra burden on their auto fuel bills. (BL)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.