Yesterday, the stock zoomed 11.4 per cent on the media reports that the government is seeking anti-dumping tax on some stainless steel imports from China.
The stock has galloped 27 per cent in last three trading sessions.
The stock today opened with a surge of 3 per cent at Rs. 46.20 - which is also recorded as the highest point of the day.
However, the stock could not hold gains and has tumbled 8.6 per cent from day's high to a low of Rs. 42.20 as traders booked some bit of profit.
Now, the stock is down 4.6 per cent at Rs. 42.65. The BSE counter has registered trades of around 2,41,000 shares, when compared with two-week daily average volume of 428,000 shares.
Meanwhile, the Sensex has tumbled 287 points at 28,644.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.