Ajanta Pharma said that there is no import alert by the USFDA on the company's manufacturing unit in Aurangabad and it continues to supply to the US market. (ET)
Lupin has launched generic version of contraceptives Ortho-Cyclen tablets after getting approval from the US health regulator. (BL)
BASF, whose global business portfolio includes chemicals, agricultural solutions, and oil and gas, plans to launch five products for rice crop protection in India. (BL)
North Eastern Carrying Corporation announced that it has bagged a contract worth Rs4bn from Tata Steel for transportation of raw materials. (BL)
BHEL, in association with ABB, has bagged a project worth Rs13.60bn from Power Grid Corp. (BS)
JSW Steel has submitted a bid of Rs250bn to banks for debt-ridden Bhushan Steel. (BS)
Indian firms in December 2016 raised USD2.8bn in overseas borrowings, including that from rupee denominated bonds (RDB). (ET)
Investments in domestic capital markets through participatory notes (P-Notes) have plunged to 41-month low of Rs1.57trn in December. (ET)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.