Kamdhenu Ispat Limited, one of the prominent construction materials manufacturers in India, has posted 39% increment in the net profit during quarter ended June 30, 2013 as compared to the net profit in corresponding quarter of the last year.
The company’s net profit rose by 36.81 Lacs aggregating to Rs. 132.05 lacs in quarter ended June 30, 2013 from Rs. 95.24 lacs in the corresponding quarter of the last year.
Satish Agarwal, CMD of Kamdhenu Ispat Limited, expressed satisfaction over the first quarter result and expressed to make it better in the next quarter. “Considering the volatile market scenario and sluggish growth in the steel industry in the country, the June quarter results are very much on the expected line. Once again, our Paint segment has registered an impressive growth. Hopefully the market sentiments will improve in the near future and we will achieve much higher graph of profit along with customer’s positive feedbacks which is always appreciated by Kamdhenu.” Mr Agarwal commented.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.