The orders include one from the Department of Disaster Management for the construction of an underground power cable network on turnkey basis in the eastern region of India. Another order is to build grid-connected, rooftop solar plants in government buildings under the ‘Alo Shree’ scheme. The third order is for the supply, erection, testing, and commissioning of 400kV double-circuit transmission lines on a turnkey basis in the southern region of India, the company said in the filing.
Larsen & Toubro Ltd ended the day at Rs1,353.05, down Rs11.7, or 0.86%, from its previous close of Rs1,364.75 on the BSE.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.