This strategic tie-up between the two companies will enable the customer to strengthen its product offering and capitalize on market opportunities with superior quality products.
The scrip opened at Rs 855.3 and has touched a high and low of Rs 864.95 and Rs 855.3 respectively. So far 44732 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 8655.89 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 931 on 23-Sep-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 823.3 on 05-Oct-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 853 and Rs 840.1 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 89.77 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 5.06 % and 5.17 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.