All IPO applications will be ASBA supported, said the SEBI chief. Acknowledging the start-up market in India, Sinha said that it will allowed for them to raise funds from the capital market. Moreover, the lock-in period will be reduced to 6 months as against 3 years.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.