A total of 15 stocks registered a fresh 52-week high in trade today, while 12 stocks touched a new 52-week low on the NSE.
The BSE Mid-cap Index is trading down 1.18% at 12209.28, whereas BSE Small-cap Index is trading down 1.05% at 12122.09.
Eicher Motors, Tata Power, Tech Mahindra, Bosch are among the gainers, whereas BPCL, Kotak Bank, Asian Paint, Tata Motors, Aurobindo Pharma, HDFC are losing sheen on NSE.
Auto, Bank, Capital Goods, Consumer Durables, Oil & Gas, Pharma are showing weakness on BSE.
The INDIA VIX is up 4.59% at 17.4550.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.