Metal stocks are shining on the bourses. Tata Steel is top gainer in the Sensex 30 stocks trading higher by 4.39% at Rs 690 per share.
At 3 PM, the S&P BSE Sensex is up 166 points at 31,758, while Nifty is up by 75 points at 9,963. A total of 63 stocks registered a fresh 52-week high in trade today, while 22 stocks touched a new 52-week low on the NSE.
There were 1,192 advances, 431 declines and 341 unchanged stocks on NSE reflecting strong positive sentiments floating in the market. The BSE Mid-cap Index is trading up 0.88% at 15,829, while BSE Small-cap Index is trading up 1.16% at 16,639 level.
All the sectoral indices on BSE are trading in positive territory.
Tata Steel, GAIL, Hindalco, NTPC and Sun Pharma are among the gainers, whereas Bharti Infratel, HDFC, Hero MotoCorp, Dr Reddy’s and Power Grid are losing on the NSE.
The INDIA VIX is down 4.41% at 11.19.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.