Telecom and Realty sectors hold the market in the green, with strong support from Metal and Energy sectors.
At 3:30 PM, the S&P BSE Sensex ended at 32,506, up by 116 points, while NSE Nifty ended the trade at 10,184 up by 38 points.
The BSE Mid-cap Index traded up by 0.45% at 16,147 whereas BSE Small-cap Index is trading up by 0.09% at 17,096.
Ambuja Cement, HCL, Ultra Cement, Bharti Airtel, and Reliance are among the gainers, whereas Axis Bank, Infratel, UPL, Cipla, and Lupin are losing steam on NSE.
Some buying was seen in Basic Materials, Tech, Telecom, and Reality while FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Industrials showed weakness on the BSE.
The India VIX is down by 0.56% at 12.32.
Out of 1,526 stocks traded on the NSE, 697 advanced, 783 declined, and 46 remained unchanged today.
A total of 94 stocks registered a fresh 52-week high in trade today, while 22 stocks touched a new 52-week low on the NSE.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.