At 1:15 PM, the S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 26686.70 up 34 points, while NSE Nifty is trading at 8229.25 up 4.30 points. A total of 26 stocks registered a fresh 52-week high in trade today, while nine stocks touched a new 52-week low on the NSE.
The BSE Mid-cap Index is trading down 0.51% at 12434.77, whereas BSE Small-cap Index is trading down 0.04% at 12325.03.
Some buying activity is seen in HealthCare, Consumer Durables, Capital Goods, FMCG, while Banking, Metal, Auto, Oil & Gas are showing weakness on BSE.
Infratel, GAIL, Eicher Motors, ONGC, Reliance, Dr Reddy, Lupin are among the gainers, whereas PowerGrid, Asian Paints, BPCL, Tech Mahindra, are losing sheen on NSE.
The INDIA VIX is down 2.03% at 16.5075. Out of 1,880 stocks traded on the NSE, 838 declined, 722 advanced and 320 remained unchanged today.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.