Ashoka Buildcon soared over 7% hitting a 52-week high of Rs 199.65 per share.
FMCG stocks such as, Godfrey Phillips up by 2.9%, Avanti is up by 2.7%, KSCL is up by 2.4%, Tata Global is up by 2.3%, and Colpal is up by 2.1%
At 3 PM, the S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 29553 up 155 points, while NSE Nifty is trading at 9139 up 54 points. A total of 78 stocks registered a fresh 52-week high in trade today, while 25 stocks touched a new 52-week low on the NSE.
The BSE Mid-cap Index is trading up 1.4% at 13895, whereas BSE Small-cap Index is trading up 1% at 13998.
Some buying activity is seen in FMCG, Finance, Industrials, IT and Auto indices while, Telecom index is showing weakness on BSE.
Adani Ports, Tata Steel, HCT Tech, Hindalco, IndusInd Bank and Infosys are among the gainers, whereas Bharti Airtel, Reliance, HDFC Bank and Zeel are losing on the NSE.
The INDIA VIX is down 4% at 11.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.