Meanwhile, Nitco is buzzing on the bourses. It is up 14.2% at Rs 73.60 per share.
At 3 PM, the S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 31162 up 59 points, while NSE Nifty is trading at 9616 up 9 points. A total of 79 stocks registered a fresh 52-week high in trade today, while 48 stocks touched a new 52-week low on the NSE.
The BSE mid-cap Index is trading down 0.11% at 14782, while BSE small-cap Index is trading up 0.33% at 15569.
Some buying activity is seen in Energy, Bankex and Capital Goods indices, while FMCG, Telecom and Metal are showing weakness on BSE.
Bank of Baroda, ICICI Bank, L&T and IndusInd Bank are among the gainers, whereas Yes Bank, Cipla, Wipro and ITC are losing on the NSE.
The INDIA VIX is down 1.5% at 11.1.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.