At 3:30 PM, the S&P BSE Sensex closed at 32,760 down by 181 points, while NSE Nifty ended trade at 10,118 down by 68 points.
The BSE Mid-cap Index is ended lower by 1.01% at 16,328 whereas BSE Small-cap Index is ended trade, lower by 1.52% at 17,273.
|Gainers||% change||Losers||% change|
Basic materials, FMCG, Telecom, Utilities, Consumer Durables, Metal and Power sectors showed weakness on the BSE.
The India Vix is up by 0.70% at 14.26.
Out of 1,981 stocks traded on the NSE, 393 advanced, 1,311 declined, and 277 remained unchanged today.
A total of 44 stocks registered a fresh 52-week high in trade today, while 42 stocks touched a new 52-week low on the NSE.
Closing Bell: Gainers: BPCL (+3%), Asian Paints, Ambuja (+2%). Losers: Infratel, Sun Pharma, Vedanta (-4%).
Suzlon company locks out without notice, 600 employees in shock, as per media reports. Stock falls over 5%.
ADAG stocks slip in last one hour of trade. Rel Cap, Rel Infra, Rel Power adds fresh short positions.
Carmakers fall as government advances implementation of BS-VI fuel norms. Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, M&M (-1%).
TCS stock gains 2% after 10 lakh shares worth Rs 275 cr change hands in three block deals.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.