The prices of non subsidised cylinders have also been raised at least four successive times, by at least Rs 118. On November 1, prices of each non subsidised cylinder was raised by Rs 37.50.
As per the modified rates, a subsidised 14.2-kg cylinder will now cost Rs 432.71 in Delhi as against Rs 430.64 previously. The price of the LPG cylinders were last increased in July when the government decided to implement a minor hike of Rs 2 per bottle every month.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.