Lupin is a manufacturer of branded plus generic formulations, biotechnology products, and APIs, earns ~47% from its North America business and ~25% from its India business.
Lupin’s Testosterone Topical Solution is therapeutically equivalent to Eli Lilly and Company’s Axiron Topical Solution. It is indicated for replacement therapy in males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone.
Testosterone Topical Solution had annual sales of ~USD 244 million in the US according to IMS MAT June 2017 data.
Lupin Ltd is currently trading at Rs 1017.4, down by Rs 9.1 or 0.89% from its previous closing of Rs 1026.5 on the BSE.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.