Lupin is a manufacturer of branded plus generic formulations, biotechnology products, and APIs, earns ~47% from its North America business and ~25% from its India business.
Lupinâ€™s Testosterone Topical Solution is therapeutically equivalent to Eli Lilly and Companyâ€™s Axiron Topical Solution. It is indicated for replacement therapy in males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone.
Testosterone Topical Solution had annual sales of ~USD 244 million in the US according to IMS MAT June 2017 data.
Lupin Ltd is currently trading at Rs 1017.4, down by Rs 9.1 or 0.89% from its previous closing of Rs 1026.5 on the BSE.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.