This is a remarkable achievement by the Company, especially in the hard times that the diamond industry has been facing. Lypsa is amongst one of the very few Diamond companies to have initiated Debt Repayment.
Lypsa Gems & Jewellery Ltd is currently trading at Rs 57.4, down by Rs 1.55 or 2.63% from its previous closing of Rs 58.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 60.7 and has touched a high and low of Rs 63.15 and Rs 56.05 respectively. So far 762382(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 124.15 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 154.5 on 06-Jan-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 52 on 29-Sep-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 64.7 and Rs 58.55 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 36.04 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0.85 % and 63.11 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.