Trade Deficit Narrows: Exports increased 4.39%, a four-month low in the 10-months of continuous growth, to USD 23.5 billion. Imports rose 19% to USD 36.5 billion leaving a trade gap of USD 12.9 billion in June.
Monsoon session kicks off today: After a GST rollout, reform process is back in focus with the monsoon session of Parliament kickstarting on Monday. The session will see a total of 19 sittings spread over a span of 26 days including four Private Members’ days. A total of 21 Bills pending in Lok Sabha and 42 Bills pending in Rajya Sabha will be in focus.
17 firms to report Q1 results: On first day of the week, 17 companies to report June quarter results. Some of them are ACC, Jubilant Fooodworks and Sharda Motor Industries.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.