Anti-dumping duty: The government has imposed an antidumping duty of up to USD 60.35 per tonne for five years on a chemical used in fertiliser industry from four countries viz. Russia, Indonesia, Georgia and Iran. The move would help guard domestic players from below- cost imports of 'ammonium nitrate' from these countries.
Daily fuel price revision continues: The government doesn't plan to intervene to check fuel prices that have soared to the highest in three years, oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan said after shares of oil refiners tumbled on speculation that refining and marketing firms would have to sacrifice margins to cushion consumers.
Jaypee home buyers update: The Supreme Court on Wednesday asked realty firm Jaiprakash Associates to pay Rs 50 lakh as an interim relief to 10 homebuyers of its Kalypso Court project along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.