The acquisition is to enable CLPL directly or indirectly, manufacture, market, sell, distribute two-wheelers globally by directly or indirectly acquiring/obtaining license of brands.
The scrip opened at Rs 1335 and has touched a high and low of Rs 1335 and Rs 1312.75 respectively. So far 781379(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 82720.19 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 5 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 1508.8 on 09-Aug-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 1092 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 1385 and Rs 1309 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 25.41 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 55.73 % and 13.65 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.