The company has reported net sales of Rs190.5cr during the period ended March 31, 2018 as compared to Rs170.8cr during the period ended March 31, 2017.
The stock is currently trading at Rs41.55 up by Rs6.9 or 19.91% from its previous closing of Rs34.65 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs38.70 and has touched a high and low of Rs41.55 and Rs38.05 respectively.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.