The total income from operations dropped 6% to Rs 848 crore in the quarter ended September 2016 compared with Rs 898 crore in same period last year.
Its EBITDA stands at Rs 61 crore during the quarter against EBITDA loss of Rs 0.5 crore in corresponding period of last fiscal.
Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd is currently trading at Rs 63.35, up by Rs 10.55 or 19.98% from its previous closing of Rs 52.8 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 53.95 and has touched a high and low of Rs 63.35 and Rs 52.15 respectively. So far 1785469(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 625.79 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 58.5 on 20-Jun-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 35.3 on 15-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 56.5 and Rs 46.25 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 75 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 2.18 % and 22.82 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.