The total income from operations of the company during the September quarter stands at Rs 126 crore, over Rs 132 crore in the year-ago period.
The Board of Directors of the company has approved payment of Interim dividend at Rs 1 per share (face value Rs 5 per share) (i.e. 20%), which will be paid to the eligible shareholders on or before November 16, 2016.
Mastek Ltd is currently trading at Rs 151.95, up by Rs 19.05 or 14.33% from its previous closing of Rs 132.9 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 135.05 and has touched a high and low of Rs 153.9 and Rs 133.5 respectively. So far 5833759(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 308.9 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 5 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 211.4 on 01-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 104.7 on 17-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 135.5 and Rs 128.9 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 49.51 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 12.51 % and 37.98 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.