Mastek Ltd ended at Rs 133, up by Rs 2.85 or 2.19% from its previous closing of Rs 130.15 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 131.1 and touched a high and low of Rs 133.5 and Rs 131.1 respectively. A total of 32359(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 308.9 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 5 touched a 52 week high of Rs 211.4 on 01-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 104.7 on 17-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 135.5 and Rs 128.9 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 49.51 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 12.51 % and 37.98 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.