The initial public offering by the company will consist of a fresh issue summing up to Rs. 1,300 million and an offer for sale of up to 3,767,254 equity shares.
The equity shares of the company will have a face value of Rs. 5 each with the issue structured on book-building basis. However, the price band of the offering is yet to be decided by the company.
The fund raised by IPO will be utilised for advertising and business promotion activities, land purchase for office premise’s construction in Chennai, repayment of overdraft facilities and general corporate purposes.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.