Max Life Insurance i-genius has won the Golden Mikes 2014, one of the most coveted Indian Radio awards, for its programme Chote Geniuses ki Kahaniyaan – with Neelesh Misra” on 92.7 Big FM. Max Life Insurance won the award in two categories for this unique media property
- Best first time effective use of Radio
- Best Use of Branded content/ sponsorship on Radio
Earlier in 2013, Max Life Insurance i-genius had launched a nationwide hunt for young writers through its progamme, i-genius Young Author’s Hunt. Authors Ruskin Bond and Chetan Bhagat along with the editorial team at Rupa Publications India shortlisted the top 50 stories from 5,000 plus entries received from across India. The collection of these stories formed the book ‘i-genius – A Twist in the Tale’.
Ten stories were aired in a story telling format on 92.7 Big FM on ‘Chote Geniuses Ki Kahaniyan with Neelesh Misra’. The programme was aired in Mumbai, Delhi, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Chennai and Bangalore in local languages. The RJ’s in these cities also interacted with the writers of the stories, during each episode of the show.
Max Life Insurance Director and Chief Marketing Officer Anisha Motwani said, “I am delighted that the programme ‘Chote Geniuses Ki Kahaniyan with Neelesh Misra’ has won the Golden Mikes Award. In a country like India, which has a great storytelling heritage, radio is indeed the perfect medium to be used as a platform to keep this tradition alive. Radio as a medium always offers individual experience and provides effective service to the listener. This programme was unique, distinctive and a first of its kind content innovation on radio in India.”
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.